Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Beast Mode

Guess what?! My trainer weighed me and I actually weigh 208.4 lbs. Which means instead of 60 pounds to lose, I have 58.4! I know that may not seem like much... but that's 1.6 lbs that I don't have to worry about. 

Anyways.... The last 2 days have been.... INTENSE!

Monday: I went for a run after posting the previous entry. 1.73 miles in 23:43. WOOT! Then I went to work... and it was crazy busy because the Blackhawks were playing... and they won! I should really get a pedometer so I know how far I walk at work.. I'm sure it's a ton! 

Tuesday (yesterday): I went to see my personal trainer with my work out buddy, and we did a interval/circuit thing. We did squat thrusts, squat presses, push ups, and sit ups in intervals of 3 (first set: 3 of each, second set: 6 of each, third set: 9 of each... you get the idea). I did the math and I figured out that we did 84 push ups and sit ups.. and 168 squats. CRAZY.  Then later in the day, I went to zumba class... so, needless to say I'm sore today.

Food related victories: 
Yesterday, I went to see World War Z with a friend, and she offered me some of her popcorn. I LOVE POPCORN... especially movie theater popcorn.. but I declined. That is huge for me. 

Last night I went out to Applebee's for one of my best friends birthdays. I got a chicken fajita wrap (totally delicious.. since I worked out so much yesterday I splurged a little on my food, but not to worry.. I was still in my calorie range). I asked for the vegetables instead of fries. The waitress brought me fries anyway. Which are fried.... obviously. I refused to touch them. I let my friends eat them instead.

Today, I didn't work out at all. Like I said earlier, I'm sore from yesterdays workout. I can barely move my arms and it hurts to laugh. But tomorrow I'll be back at it! I have a goal to reach and I'm not quitting this time! 

2 comments: