Friday, July 5, 2013

In a Weeks Time

Hey all!

It's been a crazy week with work and 4th of July. However... In the last week:

I have done---
Bob Harper's Ab workout video (crazy intense.. but the man is a genius). I can't lie.. I didn't finish the whole video. I did half and I couldn't move anymore.

Zumba! Shout out to my Zumba friends! You're the best!

Cleaned my whole level of the house

Ab Pro workout app! (it's free!!)

Ran--
2.31 miles on Monday
2.89 miles today

My eating wasn't spot on yesterday because of the holiday. I didn't even track. But I tried to make good choices. As well as on Wednesday night when we celebrated my mom's birthday. But I'm back on track today.

I don't have a weight for you because I don't trust any scales except the one at my trainer's and she's out of town. But I will have one on Tuesday. Promise! I'm hoping that I'll have lost a significant amount, but with how much I've been working out, I'm not sure since I'm probably gaining muscle at a significant rate. But, we shall see...

Check ya all later! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment