Thursday, September 19, 2013

New Adventures

I haven't blogged in over a month. The last month has been crazy. School started... need I say more? More recently, in the last 2 weeks I have made some decisions to get back on track and work more.

I became a vegetarian. You're thinking, "but Faith.. you need protein". Guess what? Protein can be found in other things besides meat! It can be found in dairy products, nuts, beans, legumes, etc. Honestly, I'm probably eating more protein now than I was before... and it's healthier proteins.

I also bought T25. That's a program by the same people who put out Insanity and P90X. You focus for 25 minutes a day, for 25 minutes a day on different areas of your body. I started on Monday... and while I'm not as sore as I thought I would be... I'm still sore.

I'm also still going to my trainer (and friend). She's amazing. Even though she has a bum knee right now, she still put my work out buddy and me through the ringer today. I think she was making us work out for her too... just kidding!

I stepped on the scale today at my trainers and guess what??? I'm at 201!!! That's back to my pre-vacation weight AND super close to one-derland! ^_^   I'm going to work super hard this week so that next week I'm there! It'll happen guys! It will!

Here's my stats for this week:
Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight: 201lbs
Goal weight: 150 lbs
Pounds to go: 51
Weeks until deadline: 23
Avg loss per week to reach goal: 2.22 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Faith I am so proud of you! Working out and dieting is so hard to do, but nothing makes you feel better then both those things! I have definitely learned from nursing so far that being healthy and active greatly positively affects mind and body! and prevents SO MANY diseases!!! :) LOVE YOU FAITH :)

    ReplyDelete