Thursday, July 11, 2013

Between Happiness and Disappointment

Hey all,

I had my trainer weigh me today.  The first time I stepped on the scale it showed an insane amount of loss. I almost cried, but just to make sure it was right I stepped on the scale about five more times. Three of these times it read "error".. and the next two were not as insane of an amount. I did lose weight... I lost 2.4 lbs! Which is good.. it's closer to my goal [that's what I keep telling myself], but it's still about a pound and a half short of where I wanted to be after two weeks.

I know it's because I've been working out more.. and while my clothes are fitting better because I've lost fat, I've gained muscle. Which takes up less room... but I'm slightly disappointed, even though I know I shouldn't be. Perhaps, I'm too hard on myself. I just keep thinking "what if I didn't have that slice of pie on the 4th... and the next day?" and "I should've worked out more..." but that's only going to make things worse.

If I'm going to do this, I have to stay positive.

Starting Weight: 208.4 lbs
Current Weight: 206 lbs
Goal Weight: 150 lbs
Pounds to go: 56 lbs
Weeks until deadline: 34

No comments:

Post a Comment