Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Crazy

Two weeks ago when I blogged it was right after I went to the doctor and it said I gained 3 lbs which through me for a loop. BUT I channeled all that rage into working out.. I went to my trainer the next day.. she weighed me and I had actually stayed the same. Which goes to show.. only trust one scale.

Also.. last week I went to 2 weddings, and a birthday party. I had a little bit of cake at each one. But I made healthy choices the rest of the day. Last week, I lost 3 lbs! I just didn't blog about it. My fault. I got lazy. I got so lazy in fact that I didn't work out last week.. much. I think I worked out twice. I didn't log my food like I'm supposed to. I tried to make good choices, which I was mostly good at. I did eat pizza at work the other night.

But... ONE MEAL DOES NOT MAKE YOU GAIN WEIGHT. Eating an excess of calories on a regular basis does.

I went to my work out with my trainer and my favorite work out buddy today.. I lost another 2.6 lbs!! I'm at 201.2 lbs!! Since I started my weight loss journey, from my highest weight, I've lost 44 lbs! I'm so close to ONE-DERLAND that I can smell it!

If I can do it... you can too!

I was that girl who hated working out. I was afraid of the gym. I hated running. I hid behind baggy jeans & huge t-shirts.
NOW: I LOVE working out. I like going to the gym. Running is my best friend. I wear skinny jeans, dresses, and cute shirts..

YOU CAN DO IT TOO! You're thinking, "Faith.. you're crazy." Yup, I am.. but I like myself this way.. and admit it.. you do too!

Here's my stats for this week:
Starting weight: 208.4 lbs
Current weight:201.2
Goal weight: 150 lbs
Pounds to go: 51.2
Weeks until deadline: 30 

4 comments:

  1. Faith I am so proud of you! You're inspiring me in ways you don't even know! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go , girl! So proud of your dedication!

    ReplyDelete